Use of this site is provided by Vydex subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Vydex reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after the changes are posted constitutes yours acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Vydex are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Vydex be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Vydex endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
- Vydex does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
- This website is constantly changing and being updated. You accept that whilst we do all we can to keep the site up to date, some information or product details may be wrong, or out of date. If you find an error on the site please email email@example.com and we will fix the error as soon as possible.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Vydex. Nothing Contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Vydex to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Vydex). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the source indicated within these documents/photographs).
- This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Vydex is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
- Our site is operated by Vydex Corporation Ltd, Unit 2, Wroughton Place Business Estate, Cardiff CF5 4AB.